Call for more info: 727-437-7403
Monthly Meetings 2018
April 17, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
SoEI Member: $20.00
Non Member: $25.00
Registration closes the day before the event. No payment at the door.
2018 Meeting Schedule
SoEI Tampa meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month except July and August.
A Light Fare and beverage provided
Register below for this event!
Are you a member of SoEI? Why not?
Emotional Circuits in the Neuropsychology
Speaker: Darvis T. Frazier Ph.D., Neuropsychologist
Bannasch Institute for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine
Lakeland Regional Health (LRH)
Dr. Davis Frazier will share how to:
- recognize the neuroanatomical correlates to emotional processing
- understand human neuroanatomy changes as a function of age and disease
- appreciate the ways emotional systems are used in neuropsychological intervention
Dr. Frazier is a Neuropsychologist at Lakeland Regional Health (LRH) where he currently specializes in Trauma and Inpatient Rehabilitation. Prior to his appointment at LRH, he served as a clinical fellow at the Memory & Aging Center and Department of Neurology at the University of California – San Francisco (UCSF), where he worked on several NIH funded grants studying the effects of aging and neurodegenerative disease. He has authored and co-authored a number of studies exploring the effects of age-related disease on brain function, as well as their genetic, metabolic and neuroimmunological mechanisms.
Dr. Frazier completed his clinical training at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and the US Department of Veterans Affairs in Portland, Oregon and Palo Alto, California, His clinical training involved neuropsychological assessment and intervention for veterans with brain injuries and war related illnesses. He has comprehensive research training from Palo Alto VA Health Care System, Palo Alto University and the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences at Stanford University.
Please join us for this fascinating discussion!
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
700 N Westshore Blvd,
Tampa, FL 33609
Benefits of Attending:
- An investment in yourself
- Opportunity to engage and learn from others
- Ensures that you and your knowledge stay relevant and up to date
- Network with novice and practitioneers in the field.
- Fill knowledge and skills gaps
- Extend the depth of your knowledge and understanding
- Learn practicsl applications of EI